Saturday, December 10, 2011

Colours...Door to my Home

Renovating a home is not difficult. It's coming up with H-O-W you want to do up the home, now that's the ultimate challenge. Excellent coordination on executing those ideas will result in good timing, cost saving, lesser headaches and minimise arguments with your spouse and the rest of the your family members who suddenly seem to have taken a keen interest in how you should be doing things THEIR way. That's how my story begins....


A lot of spice, adding on with salt and pepper to taste...that was the lesson I learned in my first home. I've got a lot of stories and photos to share, not much time to do it though as the ideas are still coming plus lots of buying and planning yet to be done. So, I like to share one of my bright ideas. DOORS. Yes, colour adds fun to the home. I chose the Little Red Door as my own (Loving all red) and then there's the Blue Door, Orange Door and Yellow Door. 

I like to tell people to go to the Blue Room or Orange Room, etc if I am directing them to one of these rooms, rather than 2nd Room, 3rd Room. On top of that, in a house of white walls, having coloured doors does magic to the place. *wink* 

No comments:

Post a Comment