Saturday, December 10, 2011

The 1st Month....

Now that the 9 months are over, a lifetime has just begun. During my 1st month, I learned to respect the demands of a little fella, keeping my patience and emotions in check all the time. Now that's altogether a whole new story to tell, but I will not go into it here. I realise that during my pregnancy, there were information which I could not get because not many people find it important enough to blog about, hence I like to expound on some little details I was blessed with :


1. Malaysian Birth Certificate and MyKid
2. Klinik Ibu dan Anak


My baby's birth cert was applied in the JPN, Bandar Tun Razak branch. What I've attached is to show you how a Malaysian Birth Certificate looks like. All it took was approximately 15-20min and voila!! you are presented with the Birth Certificate and a receipt to collect the MyKid after a month's time. Remember to bring along mommy's check up card, IC and daddy's IC (all photocopied 1 set) as well the forms prepared by the hospital. All done F.O.C. Do not forget to laminate the Birth Certificate, it's quite a big piece of paper, easily bent and spoiled. 


Next, I visited the Klinik Ibu Dan Anak in Cheras Makmur. Usually, the Klinik will accept you based on your address. It's quite a good system, I must say. based on geographical aspect, as well, it's convenient for you. I have always thought the government subsidised clinics or any service counters are only for certain qualified citizens, mainly the low income group. Lo and behold, not only do they allow me to register with them, I was also given an appointment for baby's 1st month vaccination. I am very pleased with the services as the nurses are well equipped in knowledge, friendly, more than ready to educate 1st time mothers on whatever questions you may have. The clinic is well maintained, there wasn't a people jam as I had anticipated. baby's 1st year vaccinations are very important, not to mention costly. I will encourage you to visit your nearest Klinik Ibu Dan Anak because you will be well taken care of and it's F.O.C. What more can you ask for? *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment