Monday, July 25, 2011

A Birthday Party story by Nicholas Kok

Copyright : Nicholas Kok

Today is the baby birthday party. I and my auntie attend the party. We leave the house at 12:00 noon. We get there with a car.
We get to the birthday party at 1:00 noon. The environment at the party is very noisy. There are many people. I can see many balloons, food and drinks. I eat chicken soup and fried rice. I drink delicious orange juice.
When the cake show up, it is the time for the baby to blow the cake candle. All the people wish the baby to faster grow up. The baby blow the candle.
When it is the time to go back, we take two balloons from the party. We leave the party at 3:20 noon. We came back to the house at 3:40 noon.
I have fun at the party. My feeling is very happy. I wish I will go there next year. It is the unforgettable day in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment