Sunday, May 19, 2013

Recently, I've been patronising a little bakery in the neighbourhood of Taman Segar Perdana, Cheras. For those who are not Cheras-ian, you'll probably never venture into this part of Klang Valley, it's almost like the God forsaken deep part of somewhere over the rainbow. 

Happens that they recently open in April 2013 and it's slowly picking up the neighbourhood crowd, so to speak, but I'm glad that it's never crowded. There's always patrons either having their quick bite in or just taking away. I find a good level of comfort having my breakfast there, since I like pastry and coffee (nothing fancy or premium), need some quiet place to think, nothing pricey and a comfortable set of furnitures to just relax on. This suits me perfectly. 

So, if you're in the neighbourhood and if you have 15-20minutes to spare, come in to Victoria Bakery @ Taman Segar Perdana for simple pleasantries. 

Timber elements always bring in the natural and warm touch

my spot at the back
 

No comments:

Post a Comment