Monday, September 5, 2011

beginning to spend

Only in my 6 and a half month of pregnancy, I'm already blessed with items every new mother should have, freely given to me with love, from dear knowledgeable friends. The thing I truly learn in this journey, how people can come through the barriers for me, the least of them all. Don't easily underestimate how big a human loving heart can be. 

When you are showered with love, I learn to receive with open graciousness. You know how Asians can allow "face" to get in the way, just always saying no thank you or it's enough. Truth may be that you really had enough of the dish or drink for example, it's just being gracious to take another sip or spoonful. It won't burst your tummy, trust me.  

Yesterday, I got a great deal for diapers, stroller and a bouncer. Diapers was going at RM27 for a pack of size "S" 86 pieces. Mothers, The Store at Paragon Point is having a great deal for diapers, so go grab now. Then I got this nice Pliko brand stroller at Carrefour Jalan Peel for RM50!! A little slimmer than the others, still it was on promotion from the original price of RM119. What more to expect at that price? hmmmm? Next, was this Plus Size bouncer at RM30. No kidding, all this while I thought bouncers was cheap, but the usual price was going at RM89.90 for the plus size. So, voila!! Who says pregnancy makes a woman blur? Of course, half the credit goes to my dear hubby as well, for driving there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment